Location

Jennifer Weigel Artist Studio & Community Space:
Was located above Paramount Hair Salon at 2173A S. Big Bend at Alicia in Maplewood, MO 63117

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Open House Day 1

Informal Friends & Family Open House - Day 1

A hearty thank-you to everyone who came out for my open house today.  I had a wonderful time chatting with all of you and sharing mulled cider.  Unfortunately I lost power to the front room around 5:30 PM, but at least it didn't happen until near the end of the event.

Although I will likely be without power to the front room until Monday, the open house will continue tomorrow.  It should be sunny so there will be ample light throughout much of the day, though if it slows down later on I may end the event slightly earlier at dusk since it does get pretty dark.

Tomorrow promises to be another fun time and I'm looking forward to celebrating my studio opening with those of you who couldn't attend today.  There will be more mulled cider, hot tea & pumpkin muffins, and more great conversations to be had I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment